- 8 Lesbian BDSM Novels to Curl Your Toes (and Maybe Melt Your Heart)
- 45 Queer Feminist Books To Read in Early 2017
- “Goodnight Moon” Is Gay: Margaret Wise Brown Was A Bisexual Badass, Y’all
- Drawn to Comics: 8 Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Comics Storylines I’m Hoping For in 2017
- Lez Liberty Lit: Being Difficult
DC Comics: Bombshells Vol. 1: Enlisted by Marguerite Bennett was reviewed at Okazu.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jacqui Plummer, Martha Hansen, Emily Perper, Kath, Karen, Chiara Bettini, and Adelai McNeary. Support the Lesbrary on Patreon at $2 or more a month and be entered to win a lesbian/queer women book every month!