Sorry about the delay! January was a big month for me, including moving, but I’m ready to catch up, so let’s dive right in!
- “Don’t Date Anyone Who Treats You Like Shit”: An Interview with Author Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha
- Read A F*cking Book Club: We’re All Reading “Juliet Takes A Breath”
- 15 Lesbian(ish) Books Made into Lesbian(ish) Movies to Read this Weekend
- Lez Liberty Lit #89: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story?
- Read a F*cking Serialized Book: “Tremontaine” is a Paradise of Queerness and Chocolate
- Drawn to Comics: 7 Comics I Can’t Wait to Add to My Pull List in 2K16
- Drawn to Comics: Peritale is Your New Fave Fairy Tale and Xena’s Coming to Comics!
“Lesbian Romance By the Numbers?” was posted at Romance Novels for Feminists.
“10 Old School Love Stories That Should Be in Every Bookish Lesbian’s Literary Canon” was posted at SheWired.
Loving Eleanor by Susan Wittig Albert was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Family Tooth by Ellis Avery was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan was reviewed at Bookshelves of Lesser Doom.
I Must Be Living Twice: New and Selected Poems by Eileen Myles was reviewed at Autostraddle.
Murder Under the Bridge by Kate Jessica Raphael was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jennifer Holly, Martha Hansen, Emily Perper, and Kath. Support the Lesbrary on Patreon at $2 or more a month and be entered to win a lesbian/queer women book every month!