Sorry for the delay in posting round ups! December has been really hectic around here. But there’s been lots of fantastic stuff posted lately, so let’s just dive right in!
- Drawn to Comics: 28 Queer Women and Non-Binary Comics Creators You Can Support This Holigay Season
- Read a F*cking Book: Eileen Myles’ “Chelsea Girls” is Back, Better Than Ever
- Lez Liberty Lit #86: The Best of the Best of the Best of 2015
- Drawn to Comics: Last Year I Wished for 12 Things in Comics; Here’s What I Got
- Top 10 Queer and Feminist Books of 2015
- Drawn to Comics: DC Comics Bombshells Brings Queer Female-Led History
Lambda Literary posted
- Reading ‘Stone Butch Blues’ on the First Anniversary of Leslie Feinberg’s Death
- Ten LGBTQ Books You Really Should Have Read This Year
- New in December: Samuel Steward, Ann McMan, Renée Levine Packer and Mary Jane Leach
- Ten Poems by QPOC You Really Should Have Read This Year
“A Queer Girl’s Gift Guide To Holiday Book Giving” was posted at Bustle (inexplicably includes a trans guy book, but otherwise great).
Long Red Hair by Meags Fitzgerald was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Second Mango by Shira Glassman was reviewed at Queer Media Representation.
The Repercussions by Catherine Hall was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Tea Machine by Gill McKnight was reviewed at The Rainbow Hub.
Backcast by Ann McMan was reviewed at Lesbian Reading Room.
Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Okparanta was reviewed at ALA GLBT Reviews.
The Princess and the Prix by Nell Stark was reviewed at Romance Novels for Feminists.
What We Left Behind by Robin Talley was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jennifer Holly, Martha Hansen, Emily Perper, and Kath. Support the Lesbrary on Patreon at $2 or more a month and be entered to win a lesbian/queer women book every month!