It’s time again for Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! I’ll be updating throughout the day. I’ll be mostly reading lesbian books, but some non-lesbian books will be mentioned just for today. And now for the opening meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have so many great snacks lined up! But I’ve been craving my hint of lime tortilla chips with carmelized onion hummus.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
The readathon is a holiday I look forward to all year long! Though it’s harder to be enthusiastic at 5 am.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve participated in quite a few readathons now, and this year I think I’m not going to try to star up the full 24 hours, because it hits me really hard the next day. Maybe just 20 hours this year.