It’s that time of year again! The 24 hour readathon! I’m going to be updating throughout the day with my progress. I’ll be reading some nonlesbian books, but I’ll go back and redact those after I’m done. On to the opening meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
British Columbia, Canada.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think Demonglass (Hex Hall #2), actually, because I know it’ll be a quick read, it fits the October theme, and I like that I’m continuing a series I started last readathon!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
(Vegan) chocolate-covered toffee!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my fifth readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last year I was so exhausted by hour 24 that I powered through only by standing up and reading. Turns out it was so hard to stay awake because I was coming down with a cold! I went on to be sick for weeks afterwards, and I partially blame pushing myself too hard. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get much sleep tonight, so I might let myself take a nap or two this time to prevent that from happening.
I’ll be updating every hour with my page count on twitter, and every couple hours with more details here!