Hello Lesbrary readers! Today is Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon, which means I (Danika) will be posting updates of my reading throughout the day. About half of the books I’ll be reading are not lesbian, just to warn you. I’ll be going back and redacting those later. Here is my TBR stack:
And here’s the Hour 0 kick-off meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
British Columbia, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m most looking forward to finishing what I’m reading right now: Inheritance by Malinda Lo!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Probably kettle corn!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
It is just before 5 am here, so I am exhausted. I did try to go to sleep at 8 to prepare, but I was waking up every couple of hours, too excited to readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m planning on updating every couple of hours instead of every hour, since updating does take some time. Especially because my favourite updates were when I was taking pictures, and that takes more time. I’m also going to try to be on twitter (@DanikaEllis) more this time around.
Okay, I’m ready!