Queer Books Please posted
- Episode 4 – Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Episode 5 – Lunatics. And nipples
- Recommendation of the Hanne Wilhelmsen crime series
“Virginia Woolf’s fun side revealed in unseen manuscripts” was posted at The Guardian.
The portrayals of LGBT sex life and sexuality in YA lit were discussed at Huffington Post.
- Release Day: ONE IMBOLC GLOAMING, the Second Book in the Benevolence Tales! <3
- In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust: On the Benevolence Tales + Lesbian Fiction + Pagan Fiction <3
- Project Unicorn is on Hiatus for the Month of February
- Cover Reveal for ONE OSTARA SUNRISE and The Benevolence Tales FAQ! <3
- An Excerpt from my Original Lesbian Fairy Tale: ONE OSTARA SUNRISE (The Benevolence Tales, Book 3!)
After Mrs. Hamilton by Clare Ashton was reviewed at C-Spot Reviews.
Daisuki by Hildred Billings was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Family Jewels by Kate Christie & Tactical Pursuit by Lynette Mae were reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Depression: A Public Feeling by Ann Cvetkovich was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Down to the Bone by Mayra Lazara Dole was reviewed at La Bloga.
When We Become Weavers: Queer Female Poets on the Midwestern Experience edited by Kate Lynn Hibbard was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
I Am Your Sister: Collected and Unpublished Writings of Audre Lorde was discussed at Sista Outsider.
Collected Poems by Naomi Replansky was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Moonglow by Charlie Romo was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Empty Without You:The Intimate Letters of Eleanor Roosevelt and Lorena Hickok by Eleanor Roosevelt and Rodger Streitmatter was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Every Waking Hour by Paisley Smith was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Frozen by Carla Tomaso was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
The Furthest City Light by Jeanne Winer was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
As always, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter for even more links! We have a Facebook page, too!
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.