Babbling About Books‘s Lesbian Fiction Appreciation Event is going strong! The posts so far are
- Rebekah Weatherspoon on Better Off Red
- Catherine Lundoff: Lesbian Protagonists in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Jessica E. Subject: I Don’t Have a Penis
- Lucy Felthouse: My Take on Lesbian Fiction
- Kate Richards:The Birth of Trail of Hearts
- Dawne Prochilo: When Does Girl Love Get the Limelight it Deserves?
- Cheryl Dragon: Was I Ahead of the Curve?
- Salem West and the Rainbow Reader
- Olivia Starke: Paying Homage to the Hollywood’s Female Sex Symbols
- Heather Massey: F/F Science Fiction Romance: The New Frontier
- Cathy Pegau on You Can Get There From Here
- Isabella on Writing Authentic Lesian Romance
- KS Augustin: Self-Publishing, Conviction and the Collywobbles
- R.E Bradshaw on Self-Publishing Lesbian Fiction
- Lesbian Fiction at Storm Moon Press
- Paisley Smith on Writing Lesbian Fiction
- Lori L. Lake: Giving New Life to Your Backlist and Unpublished Works
- Danika from the Lesbrary Looking for Lesbian Fiction to Review (that’s me!)
- What Storm Moon Press Is Seeking
- Barrett: I Write Lesbian Fiction
Good Lesbian Books posted
Lambda Literary posted
- 2012 Writers Retreat for Emerging LGBT Voices
- a mini link round up
- 2012 Outstanding Mid-Career Novelist Prize: Revised Guidelines
- another mini link round up
Ivan Coyote posted her new article ‘They’ is me.
Mental Silhouette by Renair Amin was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
96 Hours by Georgia Beers was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Cresswell Falls by Kerry Belchambers was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Keesha & Her Two Moms Go Swimming by Monica Bey-Clarke and Cheril N. Clarke was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
the bull-jean stories by Sharon Bridgforth was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
“Blazing Star” by Marie Carlson was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Bingo Barge Murder by Jessie Chandler was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Radical Love: An Introduction to Queer Theology by Patrick S. Cheng was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Accept the Unexpected by L. Cherelle was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
The Beautiful People: New Orleans by Cheril N. Clarke was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
Landing by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at BookTalk.
The Last Best Tip (Grift-Girls) by Cassandra Duffy was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Lesbian and Gay Parents and Their Children: Research on the Family Life Cycle by Abbie E. Goldberg was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Sister Mischief by Laura Goode was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Salt Roads by Nalo Hopkinson was reviewed by Baxter Clare.
Dream Team by Jaden Kelley was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
Awake Unto Me by Kathleen Knowles was reviewed at Out in Print Queer Book Review.
Trick of the Dark by Val McDermid was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Chaos by Sherry Michelle was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
If You Love Me, Come by Claudia Moss was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
L.A. Metro by RJ Nolan was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Clara’s Story by Doreen Perrine was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
It’s Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters was reviewed at QueerYA.
Faith, Politics, and Sexual Diversity in Canada and the United States edited by David Rayside and Clyde Wilcox was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Deviations: A Gayle Rubin Reader by Gayle Rubin was reviewed at the feminist librarian.
The Purple Golf Cart: Stories of an Unconventional Grandma by Ronnie Sanlo edited by Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Suite 69: Black Lesbian Erotica Volume II by Billie Simone was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
Crossroads by Skyy was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.
Unknown Futures by Jessica E. Subject was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Hellebore & Rue edited by Joselle Vanderhooft and Catherine Lundoff was reviewed at ASIF.
black girl love by Anondra “Kat” Williams was reviewed at Sistahs on the Shelf.