- On Style, Eileen Myles
- about Fun Home becoming a musical
- Today’s NY Mag Sex Diary is “Epic,” Queer, In An Open Relationship
- Occupy Writers Is Your Favorite Authors in Support of the Occupy Movement
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest – Round 3 – Slot 2
- Rainbow Awards: Current Submissions 271-280
- Persistent Voices: Barbara Grier
- Persistent Voices: Chrystos
- Persistent Voices: Lisa Ben
- Amazon Best Books of 2011: Gay & Lesbian
Lambda Literary posted
- New In November
- ‘Take Me There’ Release Party: Toni Amato Fundraiser
- a mini link round up
- WRITEOUS: Celebrating 20 Years of Astraea’s Lesbian Writers Fund
- In The News: Hellfire, Treehouse Press, and the (Not-So) Rapture of Pregnancy
Amber Dawn was interviewed at Prism.
Emma Donoghue was interviewed in Venus Magazine.
Jodi Picoult was interviewed about her lesbian book, Sing You Home.
Sarah Waters was interviewed at Iris.
Jeanette Winterson was posted about at The Sheila Variations.
Misfortune’s Friend by Sarah Aldridge was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
A Woman of Heart by Marcy Allancraig was reviewed in Venus Magazine.
Blood Strangers: A Memoir by Katherine A. Briccetti was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Stir Fry by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Devouring Texts.
Keep Your Wives Away From Them: Orthodox Women, Unorthodox Desires by Miryam Kabakov was reviewed at JWeekly.
Glitter Girl by Erin Quinn O’Briant was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Affinity by Sarah Waters was written about at Ellen and Jim Have a Blog, Too.