- Persistent Voices: Merle Woo
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest – Round 2 – Finalists
- LGBT Ebook and Print Releases October, 2011
Lambda Literary posted
- a mini link round up
- another mini link round up
- PEN/Faulkner Presents: Emma Donoghue and Chris Adrian
- $25,000 Challenge Grant & Membership Drive
“It Gets Better: Recommended Reading for LGBT Teens” was posted at Huffington Post. (And by LGBT they mean, of course, LG)
“Turning the page on homophobia in publishing” was posted at Washington Blade.
S. Bear Bergman was interviewed at Queeries.
Cheryl Crane was interviewed at The Advocate.
Ivan Coyote posted her newest article, “Bully This”.
Emma Donoghue was intereviewed about The Sealed Letter at Picador.
Jane Fletcher was interviewed by Rebecca S Buck at Leftlion.
- is apparently famous enough to have her arguments with her neighbor be newsworthy
- She also wrote an article about her autobiography
- was featured in a video at the Sunday Times (preview here)
- FictionBitch wrote about the experience of being at a Jeanette Winterson reading.
Speaking Out! LGBT Youth Stand Up edited by Steve Berman was reviewed by Elisa.
“Far” by Sarah Diemer was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland was reviewed at Forever Young Adult.
Verge by Z Egloff was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Gay Rights and Moral Panic: The Origins of America’s Debate on Homosexuality by Fred Fejes was reviewed Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
The Princess Novels by Jim C. Hines were reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
The Indelible Heart by Marianne K. Martin was reviewed at Kissed By Venus.
Voodoo by Ron Marz, Sami Basri, and Hendry Prasetya was reviewed at AfterEllen (The title says it all: “Voodoo is a hot, out black character stuck in a terrible comic”.)
Heroine Addiction by Jennifer Matarese was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
The Ultimate Guide to Orgasm for Women by Mikaya was reviewed at Kissed By Venus.
Who I Am by M. L. Rice was reviewed at QueerYA.
Collective Brightness: LGBTIQ Poets on Faith, Religion & Spirituality edited by Kevin Simmonds was reviewed at Out In Print Queer Book Review.
Take Me There: Trans and Genderqueer Erotica edited by Tristan Taormino was reviewed at The Pursuit of Harpyness.
Batwoman #1 & 2 by JH Williams III and W Haden Blackman was reviewed at Gay League.