Here are the reviews and articles on lesbian/bisexual/pansexual women’s books I’ve stumbled on in the last week.
Lambda Literary has:
- an interview with author Sacchi Green/Connie Wilkins on erotica and speculative fiction
- an interview with Sarah Waters by three authors
- an article on literary women featured in Go Magazine’s “100 Women We Love”, including Ivan E. Coyote, Ellen Hart, and Sarah Schulman
- an article on (GLBT) Book Buzz of July including a lot of lesbian book buzz
- a video recording the panel on the future of queer publishing
- an article about Kristin Marra receiving a Sapphic Reader’s Award
From the Closet to the Courtroom: Five LGBT Rights Lawsuits That Have Changed Our Nation by Carlos A. Ball was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Around the Houses by Amanda Boulter was reviewed at Lesbians of North London.
The Hours by Michael Cunningham was reviewed at Things Mean a Lot (one of my favorite book blogs).
Inseparable: Desire Between Women In Literature by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at The Smart Set.
Finders Keepers by Karin Kallmaker was reviewed at Bookish Butch.
Kicked Out edited by Sassafras Lowrey was reviewed at Lambda Literary. This is an incredibly important book to read, I highly recommend it.
Centuries Ago and Very Fast by Rebecca Ore was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Affinity by Sarah Waters was reviewed at She Reads Novels.
The Night Watch by Sarah Waters was reviewed at Rhapsody In Books.